Let's create magical moments at home with our families under the golden glow of candlelight. The selection of objects will elevate any table setting or mealtime giving a dinning out experience from the comfort and calm of home. With spring in the air, this selection could easily be taken outdoors to create a magical picnic for two.
Beautifully presented in a gift box, each parcel is lovingly prepared and wrapped in a sustainable cloth wrap, together with a card and handwritten note.
This set includes;
- A pair of hand-dipped beeswax candles, made in Yorkshire by a small family business, the candles give a subtle honey scent and are the first organic beeswax candle in the UK.
- The candle sits beautifully and pairs nicely with the traditional enamel candle holder.
- A pair of grey botanical dyed linen napkins, handmade in Oxford using a process of a dye bath, the pigment is extracted from nettles to give the colour and hand sewn. The cloth is made using GOTS certified linen.
- Letterpress card - Lucky Stars Mum print (See images) or alternatively select a card from our card selection here.
- Free gift wrap service - objects will be individually wrapped in tissue paper, and placed together beautifully in a plant dyed cloth wrap using an ancient Japanese technique called Furoshiki.
- Sent direct to recipient with a handwritten note, just leave us your message in the notes section at checkout.
- The box itself is recyclable.
A note of Furoshiki:
Japanese folding technique traditionally used to transport food, gifts and books in cloth parcels.
A note on our cloth wraps:
Handmade in Stroud using repurposed damaged linen from glamping hire and hand dying in small batches using natural materials foraged from the garden or food waste.
Gift note: There is a note section in cart to add your message. Thank-you :)